Healthy Delicious Meals With The Same Taste
Healthy Delicious Meals is a new way to make healthy and delicious meals. We all know that eating healthy is important. But who has time? That’s where we come in! Healthy Delicious Meals gives you the convenience of buying your ingredients at one place, cooking them at home, then enjoying them with friends or family members. We believe that cooking your own food should be easy and fun not stressful.
Quinoa and Broccoli Salad
Quinoa and broccoli salad is a delicious, healthy delicious meals that you can make ahead of time and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. This recipe is perfect for summertime when you have access to fresh produce from your garden or local farmer’s market. Quinoa is a great source of protein and fiber, while broccoli offers vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate. The vinaigrette helps balance out the flavors and adds an extra kick! If you don’t have quinoa on hand already cooked (or want to use brown rice), cook according to the package directions before adding it to this dish.
Quinoa with Cilantro Pesto and Avocado
Quinoa is a healthy delicious meals and nutritious grain that’s packed with protein, fiber, and minerals. It also makes for a great substitute for rice or pasta in your favorite dishes. Avocado is known as a superfood because it contains omega-3 fatty acids and healthy monounsaturated fats. Cilantro pesto adds freshness and flavor to this meal!
To make the quinoa:
- In a medium pot over high heat add 1 cup (185g)
- Uncooked quinoa with 2 cups (480ml) water or broth
- Bring to boil then reduce heat to low and simmer until liquid has been absorbed about 15 minutes
- Fluff with fork before serving.
To make cilantro pesto:
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Then blend until smooth.
- Add more oil if needed depending on how thick you want your pesto sauce.
- To prepare avocado slices to place them on top of each serving bowl before adding the cooked quinoa mixture so they won’t turn brown from oxidization from air exposure after being sliced open at room temperature when serving later.
Healthy Delicious Meals Asian Quinoa Salad
Quinoa is a great source of protein, fiber, and magnesium. It’s also rich in iron and has a low glycemic index. This means that it will help keep you fuller for longer and won’t spike your blood sugar levels as much as other foods do.
To make this salad: Cook the quinoa according to package instructions (usually 2 parts waters to 1 part quinoa). Let cool before adding it to the salad mixture below!
Brown Rice and Beans Bowls With Lime Vinaigrette
Brown Rice And Beans Bowls With Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked (see note)
- 2 cups water or low-sodium vegetable broth, plus more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil (optional)
- 4 cups chopped kale or spinach leaves (about 4 ounces)
- 1 large carrot cut into matchsticks about 3 inches long and about 1/4 inch wide at their thickest point; you should have about 2 cups worth of matchsticks total.
- Sliced thinly on a mandolin if you have one! If not just use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to cut thin slices from the carrot’s core end which will give them the same shape but won’t be quite as pretty.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Grain Bowls with Chimichurri Sauce
Grain bowls are a great way to eat healthily and they’re also delicious. This recipe is simple, easy to follow, and will leave you feeling satisfied all day long!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water or broth (you can use vegetable broth)
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt + pepper for seasoning
For Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves + 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced shallots (or onion)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
For Roasted Corn Guacamole:
- 4 ears corn kernels removed from cob.
- 2 avocados mashed with lime juice.
- Salt & pepper to taste
I hope that this article has helped you to understand what I have tried to accomplish with my cookbook. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, but they still taste great! My goal is that you feel comfortable cooking these meals without worrying about whether or not they will be tasty or healthy enough for your family’s needs.